Compare Selling To Austin House Buyer vs. Listing With A Local Agent
At Austin House Buyer, we believe it’s wise to compare your options and see what will best help you reach your goals with the sale of your house. Sometimes, listing with a Realtor on the MLS is a good idea because more people will see your property for sale, and you could get a top-dollar offer.
However, there are several situations in which selling directly to a cash homebuyer may be preferable:
- When time is of the essence, and waiting for a traditional transaction to close isn’t feasible.
- When the property has significant physical defects that are likely to turn off most traditional buyers.
- When the property is inhabited by challenging tenants who would make showing the home difficult.
Listing with a local Austin agent doesn’t always boil down to more money in your pocket or having less headache.
Dive into the details below to compare your options.
|Selling w/ An Agent|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE – We pay all costs|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, sales can fall through||NONE|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, the sale is often subject to appraisal||NONE – We make cash offers|
|Average Days Until Sold:||+/- 91 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||Variable||1 (Just us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The date of YOUR CHOOSING|
|Who Pays For Repairs?:||Negotiated during the inspection period||NONE – We pay for all repairs|
Reach Your Goals the Right Way
Now that you’ve had a chance to compare, you can see the real advantages offered by each way of selling your TX house. When you work with Austin House Buyer, we offer the benefit of very little waiting to close the deal. With no work on your part, the property is prepped by us to be in the right shape to sell. We’re expecting to purchase your property completely “as-is”.
Here are some other benefits of working with Austin House Buyer:
- From offer to close, cash in your hand in as little as 7 days. You’ll be able to avoid paying any more utility payments, tax payments, insurance payments, and of course, mortgage payments.
- No worrying about fixing up the property, cleaning, or setting up showings with potential buyers. We’d like to buy your house, as-is. This saves you time and money.
- No closing fees or commissions. We are a full-service professional home buyer in TX. We pay for all of the closing costs, and you walk away with cash.
Reach out to us, and get a fair, all-cash offer on your house today.
Just fill out the short form below, or give us a call at 512-473-3733 for a chat!
Our process is simple, and you can close on the date of your choice.
You are under no obligation to accept our offer.
Doing business with Austin House Buyer is always hassle-free.
*An inspection contingency lets the buyer have time to do an inspection and back out of the sale or negotiate a new price if there are repairs that need to be done. If you can’t come to an agreement with the buyer, the buyer has the right to back out of the sale. Similarly, a financing contingency gives the buyer the wiggle room to back out of the purchase if they can’t obtain a loan or if the home doesn’t appraise for the value that the bank needs to close the loan.
Here at Austin House Buyer, we don’t use bank financing, so you don’t have to worry about our ability to close on a deal.